tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned on TTC

+10
Sclof
Smart Tickles
Inzanedude
Turquoise
Bark The Polar Bear
SuperSeth 5000
Mummy
Inside Out
Goddammit
Nameless
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I got banned on TTC - Page 2 Empty Re: I got banned on TTC

Post by Inzanedude Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:22 am

Inside Out wrote:
Sclof wrote: -removed large picture-
Seeing how this happened almost immediately after you were banned, it seems banning someone from TnC is what mini-mods have to do to earn full moderator status.

Did you happen to look at the thread where many other people were promoted as well?

You guys sure seem to know everything about anything regarding TTC for people who are supposedly past all that, lol.
The people who are not banned.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Inside Out Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:31 am

Sclof wrote:
Inside Out wrote:
Seeing how this happened almost immediately after you were banned, it seems banning someone from TnC is what mini-mods have to do to earn full moderator status.

Did you happen to look at the thread where many other people were promoted as well?

You guys sure seem to know everything about anything regarding TTC for people who are supposedly past all that, lol.
The thread announcing the other promotions was posted two hours after I took/posted that picture. Besides, is it really too far fetched to assume what I said isn't true?

I just think you really have no idea.

I don't understand how the majority of people on here keep saying how TTC is in the past, but continue to troll the irc, purposely break rules to get perma'd, or talk crap about people they don't even know or have even spoken to! If TTC is in the past, then MOVE ON ALREADY. Stop talking about it. Stop trolling the mods/admins. Stop checking the site 20 times a day.
Inside Out
Inside Out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sclof Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 am

Inside Out wrote:
Sclof wrote:
Inside Out wrote:

The thread announcing the other promotions was posted two hours after I took/posted that picture. Besides, is it really too far fetched to assume what I said isn't true?

I don't understand how the majority of people on here keep saying how TTC is in the past, but continue to troll the irc, purposely break rules to get perma'd, or talk crap about people they don't even know or have even spoken to! If TTC is in the past, then MOVE ON ALREADY. Stop talking about it. Stop trolling the mods/admins. Stop checking the site 20 times a day.
You know, I actually still have an account on that site. I still post on that site, I haven't been banned, and I don't troll the chat or break the rules. Sorry for making a damn joke.
Sclof
Sclof

http://cataclysmicadventurer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 am

actually i haven't seen any hypocritical members on here regarding ttc. only a few people on here seem to troll the site - and they ain't the people who say "forget it"

i don't see the point of trolling a disney game fansite. but it's not my spare time that you are wasting.
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inside Out Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:40 am

Sclof wrote:
Inside Out wrote:
Sclof wrote:
Inside Out wrote:

You know, I actually still have an account on that site. I still post on that site, I haven't been banned, and I don't troll the chat or break the rules. Sorry for making a damn joke.

I guess I didn't see the joke. My post wasn't directed at you specifically. I was just speaking about people in general.

Inside Out
Inside Out

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:05 am

You know what, I agree with Inside Out on this. You guys have to understand, at one point in your life, you REALLY liked TTC, otherwise you wouldn't have signed up for it, done the TTC Times, written stories, etc. You don't have to be ashamed about it because look at the majority of the members on here; we're mostly from TTC and we met BECAUSE of TTC. I have to say, I owe my entire online friendships to that website.

It's only a piece of shit to you guys now because you're grown up! For younger kids, it's heaven, fun, amazing, everything you thought it was when you were their age. YES, the mods are fucking stupid for banning people for stupid crap, YES it's gotten boring and empty and quiet and stupid, whatever but YOU guys also need to let it go. you hate it, get rid of it.

to be honest, your sig is really awesome and i love it debbie but i can understand how it's non-g. even though it may be just a pipe, it still represents smoking which is a pretty bad influence for little ones. i definitely don't think it was reason enough for a ban though, maybe just a slight little warning or something.

all in all, though, don't bash ttc too hard; otherwise, you wouldn't have met me!! Wink
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:07 am

I can see what you're saying Em, but they also treated us like people who lack souls quite honestly. The only thing good TTC did was unite us - that makes the scale go from 100% bad to 25% good, still, that's just looking at how they treated us.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 am

of course zane, i understand. but don't blame the entire site. i know mods are a huge part of it but the members are really what makes it fun. don't you remember those millions of buildings we did two summers ago with breanna and we stayed up until like 3 am running them? and ttc, when everyone was writing stories and supporting each other and on sundays, when the ttc times would come out and everybody would be online at the same time and it was just so much fun

sorry i went nostalgic. but i'm just trying to prove, not all of it was bad. i really enjoyed most of my ttc years!
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 am

I BLAME THE ENTIRE SITE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ON IT BWA HA HA HA HA
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:53 am

ban ended yesterday Very Happy
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:12 am

mf means mofo cant even stand for something like my friend
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:14 am

Posted my goodbye thread. (If the picture is cut-off: https://i.imgur.com/8bUWm.png)

I got banned on TTC - Page 2 8bUWm

It's pretty straight forward but I'll probably get banned for Mod Trolling because of my signature.
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:11 am

I checked the replies
It's like nobody in there knows who you are or gives a shit (one person even said LOL)
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:24 am

i personally like how everyone is saying shit like "good luck in real life." it's like real life is some scary alternate reality for ttcers and they're scared to venture out into it for fear of social interaction with others
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2