tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self-Banned

4 posters

Go down

Self-Banned Empty Self-Banned

Post by Turquoise Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Well, that ends the chapter of my Internet history on TTC.

I decided that instead of ending my times on the site negatively, I would end on a more peaceful note. In other words....I've basically committed a quiet suicide on TTC.

I just sent Batleth the final okay for a self-ban on The Funnybunny. He has been very cooperative in the matter.

So that closes one grand book. Even though most of you won't care, I would like to thank you all for the good times you all gave me there.

You guys are the best. Smile

And cheers to more good times on TnCrumpets! I can already taste the fresh pineapples...

Turquoise
Turquoise

Back to top Go down

Self-Banned Empty Re: Self-Banned

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:19 pm

And here is the end of a chapter, and the opening of an already occuring chapter. Good for you!
SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Location : Good ol' Pennsylvania; home of the shittiest roads in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Rollie wrote:And here is the end of a chapter, and the opening of an already occuring chapter. Good for you!

<mossman=angry>
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Rollie wrote:And here is the end of a chapter, and the opening of an already occuring chapter. Good for you!
why do you always have to use such cliche phrases
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down