tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed?

+5
Smart Tickles
Goddammit
Bark The Polar Bear
SuperSeth 5000
Inzanedude
9 posters

Go down

What is your opinion on TTCT and TCCL?

Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_lcap73%Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_rcap 73% 
[ 11 ]
Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_lcap13%Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_lcap13%Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_lcap0%Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_lcap0%Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? Empty Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed?

Post by Inzanedude Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:36 pm

I've already posted a request they are closed by February 3 if they continue to fail like this, but I'd like to get a mass opinion on this. It might be interesting stats to use if I get a chance to talk to Banana Man, which NEEDS to happen if we want TTCT & TCCL to finally rest peacefully. Leave your opinion here - myself, I think it's DEFINITELY time for it to go. Nearly everyone's banned, there's so many things better than TTC, and it's not been good ever since I started the trend of bans in August. :/
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? Empty Re: Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed?

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Zane, I am going to give you my honest opinion- The TTC Times was a wonderful newsletter for the TTC Community, and it entertained hundreds upon hundreds of members, and we... As well as I have had a great time helping out while we were part of it. It was a pleasure having the ability to post issues when the main leader for the group was not available.... Regardless if I only did it once. When the trend of getting banned in fashion was thought up by you back in Augest of 2011, it was a great idea! A great idea at first... But when Banana Man took over it went out of hand because the most powerful and influential leaders were getting banned from TTC.

I believe that if we are able to gain enough support... There is a chance that the TTC Times may survive the coming disaster in the coming months, but it is a very slim chance. If we go step by step to get support, get old members to join again, and help the system; there are two possible outcomes-

1. We may gain support and have our plan to revive it work halfway, but something goes wrong and support is lost more than ever... And all effort fails; causing the TTC Times to die almost immedietly, leaving the little reputation it still has to be left on the back burner. And all our hard work, past, present, and future is forgotten and is lost.

2. Our plan works fully, and slowly the TTC Times starts workin' again. More members notice it's revival and apply for applications, more comics and stories and articals are filling the newsletter with great quanity, and great quality. Now, the Times is up and running with the greatest reputation we've had in months.

We must plan this out carefully, if we do agree to go ahead of this, and avoid the terrible depression caused by the outcome of option 1 at all costs. As for the Comic Cloning Leauge, I say to hell with it! Toontown is a bore and we never could get much done when it was popular. Let's kill that clan and just worry about one thing for now. But... If the revival of the Times is successful, than maybe in the next few months, we could... Get the Clan back in the news....
SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Location : Good ol' Pennsylvania; home of the shittiest roads in America

Back to top Go down

Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? Empty Re: Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed?

Post by Bark The Polar Bear Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:25 pm

I say it's time to end it. It was great in it's prime. I fear, however, that if it continues, the quality will degrade to this before the year is over (Please note, I've yet to read any TTC Times issues created in the past two years.):
Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? Futurettc
Bark The Polar Bear
Bark The Polar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:42 pm

FRiNKEL wrote:I say it's time to end it. It was great in it's prime. I fear, however, that if it continues, the quality will degrade to this before the year is over (Please note, I've yet to read any TTC Times issues created in the past two years.):
Should the TTC Times & Comic Cloning League Be Closed? Futurettc

Good simulation but we all know it will turn out like this:
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 am

Trust me guys, I have a pretty well thought out plan to close this down pretty well, and the only reason it's a clan to CLOSE it is because there's no way I can make it better again because of the corrupt moderation of Toontown Central which makes it a place I want nothing to do with anyways.

I want to talk to Banana Man on IRC. I remember when Aust was untouchable in terms of getting him out of his job. He had good reasons, though, unlike Banana Man. He had founded G2 and never stopped working hard, always posting newsletters. I am sure I can talk to Banana Man on IRC and we can get this show on the road. There are two paths to take after that conversation, even though at some point I also need to talk to Van too because for whatever reason she never goes on here.

IF BANANA MAN ACCEPTS TO HELP US CLOSE THE TIMES:
We will prepare a final newsletter to be released on February 4. If anybody is interested we could have a final hoorah Toontown event but I'm not sure how many of us even HAVE a Toontown account. I will probably let Banana Man post the last issue because he needs to get something out of this that doesn't crush his hard working mind.

IF BANANA MAN REFUSES TO HELP US CLOSE THE TIMES:
We need everyone to let it die then. It's not the same anymore, and without all the people on here who are BANNED, it won't be. There are so many better things to do than try to start a newsletter back up on a site we are BANNED on... I know writing the articles and making the comics are fun, but we can do that on here and NOT be G rated. ;DD

That's basically what I have thought out. It's time to end this, and these poll results are showing mass agreement on the fact that it should be closed.

Also, to Rollie, I left you some replies even though they're ideas restated from what I just said:

Rollie wrote:Zane, I am going to give you my honest opinion- The TTC Times was a wonderful newsletter for the TTC Community, and it entertained hundreds upon hundreds of members, and we... As well as I have had a great time helping out while we were part of it. It was a pleasure having the ability to post issues when the main leader for the group was not available.... Regardless if I only did it once. When the trend of getting banned in fashion was thought up by you back in Augest of 2011, it was a great idea! A great idea at first... But when Banana Man took over it went out of hand because the most powerful and influential leaders were getting banned from TTC. The majority of the community is banned, sooooo... yeah, that's true.

I believe that if we are able to gain enough support... There is a chance that the TTC Times may survive the coming disaster in the coming months, but it is a very slim chance. If we go step by step to get support, get old members to join again, and help the system; there are two possible outcomes- Rollie, WE can't. WE'RE banned. Only Caleb, Debbie, and Van are not banned and working on the Times. Old members WON'T join again, because they are banned.

1. We may gain support and have our plan to revive it work halfway, but something goes wrong and support is lost more than ever... And all effort fails; causing the TTC Times to die almost immedietly, leaving the little reputation it still has to be left on the back burner. And all our hard work, past, present, and future is forgotten and is lost. This is why it must close.

2. Our plan works fully, and slowly the TTC Times starts workin' again. More members notice it's revival and apply for applications, more comics and stories and articals are filling the newsletter with great quanity, and great quality. Now, the Times is up and running with the greatest reputation we've had in months. I can't see this happening as this has gone on for months now without any issues even being POSTED...

We must plan this out carefully, if we do agree to go ahead of this, and avoid the terrible depression caused by the outcome of option 1 at all costs. As for the Comic Cloning Leauge, I say to hell with it! Toontown is a bore and we never could get much done when it was popular. Let's kill that clan and just worry about one thing for now. But... If the revival of the Times is successful, than maybe in the next few months, we could... Get the Clan back in the news....
Comments in bold.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Smart Tickles Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:50 am

I'm not banned actually :3

but yeah, we need to make a final closing issue.
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:57 am

Smart Tickles wrote:I'm not banned actually :3

but yeah, we need to make a final closing issue.
tbqh i thought you were but it must have been temporary XD
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:01 am

if banana refuses to close the times wait for him to get horny then give him a pineapple and a quote of what i said to turquoise
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dOCTor Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:22 am

non g rated comics Me Gusta and i just think it should be ended, im cool with the huge thing and i can do anything to help, seeing how as im not banned.
dOCTor
dOCTor

http://www.donothas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 am

TnC Times sound kool
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by dOCTor Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 am

Nameless wrote:TnC Times sound kool
dOCTor
dOCTor

http://www.donothas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 am

dOCTor wrote:
Nameless wrote:TnC Times sound kool

Let's make our own newsletter!
SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Location : Good ol' Pennsylvania; home of the shittiest roads in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:58 am

how about no
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am

Jigglypuff Daddy wrote:how about no
opinions.
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 am

EDIT: @rollie

i doubt any of us teens would actually want to take a chunk out of our busy lives every week or so to make an article for an online newsletter for a tiny online community that about ten or so people would maybe read. the ttct was different, we both had more time to make articles for it and were younger. if you do want to make the tnct, then be my freaking guest.

Last edited by Jigglypuff Daddy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down