tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOUNDER PROPOSAL: POLL TO END THE TTC TIMES AND COMIC CLONING LEAGUE IF NOT SUCCESSFULLY RESTARTED BY FEBRUARY 3

+8
Goddammit
Jaleb
Mike
EMILY.
Jigglypuff Daddy
Smart Tickles
Bark The Polar Bear
Inzanedude
12 posters

Go down

FOUNDER PROPOSAL: POLL TO END THE TTC TIMES AND COMIC CLONING LEAGUE IF NOT SUCCESSFULLY RESTARTED BY FEBRUARY 3  Empty FOUNDER PROPOSAL: POLL TO END THE TTC TIMES AND COMIC CLONING LEAGUE IF NOT SUCCESSFULLY RESTARTED BY FEBRUARY 3

Post by Inzanedude Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:49 pm

This is a notice to all members and former members of the TTC, TTC Times, and Comic Cloning League Communities:

As the founder of the TTC Times and the former main leader of The Comic Cloning League, I request to the remaining TTC members that TTCT and TCCL are closed by February 3 if the revival process is further delayed. The soul has, for the most part, moved on from TTC altogether, let alone TTCT and TCCL. The friendships have been made, many of us have moved on, and we have our memories. We do not want our memories darkened by this period without most of us, though. TTCT and TCCL are not what they used to be, and honestly, they never will be again. This is why I, the person who founded this community almost four years ago, ask the newsletter and clan are closed.

To decide this decision, I request a poll is made by myself on TNCrumpets to do the overall voting to see if we keep the sick, dying newsletter and clan and let it suffer further, or finally lay it to rest and move on. We are all with each other on here and on Steam, so that is not an issue. Some of us don't want to let go of TTCT and TCCL. I didn't want it closed for quite a while since I thought it MIGHT have a chance of thriving again. Now, though, I also realize there's no way of this happening. I think it's time to close shop, and look to a brighter future.

The TTC Times & The Comic Cloning League have seen their best days. There were good times and there were bad times. We had some fun, and we had some arguments. Overall though, I think it's time for everyone here to move on from this, and I am 1000% sure I am not the only one. I ask that approval by at least two TTC Times main staff members right now is given, as I really think the time has come.

I do think a final Greatest Hits issue should be posted though, decided by the community as a whole on TTC and headlined by the people who saw it the most, the top staff right now. The people who are banned can't really get too involved anyways because, well, they're banned, but I think that'd be a nice touch to end it all. A TTC Times Closing Edition, complete with a whole half dedicated to TCCL Greatest Moments too. :]

Thank you for reading.
~PpMc~ Inzanedude
TTCT Founder & Leader, TCCL Leader TTCT Founder, Former TCCL Leader
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

FOUNDER PROPOSAL: POLL TO END THE TTC TIMES AND COMIC CLONING LEAGUE IF NOT SUCCESSFULLY RESTARTED BY FEBRUARY 3  Empty Re: FOUNDER PROPOSAL: POLL TO END THE TTC TIMES AND COMIC CLONING LEAGUE IF NOT SUCCESSFULLY RESTARTED BY FEBRUARY 3

Post by Bark The Polar Bear Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:53 pm

This sounds like an excellent idea.

If it goes as planned, I'd like to contribute to the final newsletter, but it's up to you whether I make anything. (If I need it, I have a TTC account I made through a proxy.)
Bark The Polar Bear
Bark The Polar Bear

Back to top Go down

FOUNDER PROPOSAL: POLL TO END THE TTC TIMES AND COMIC CLONING LEAGUE IF NOT SUCCESSFULLY RESTARTED BY FEBRUARY 3  Empty Re: FOUNDER PROPOSAL: POLL TO END THE TTC TIMES AND COMIC CLONING LEAGUE IF NOT SUCCESSFULLY RESTARTED BY FEBRUARY 3

Post by Smart Tickles Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 pm

YES

i shall contribute
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:23 pm

oooh good idea

I SHALL CONTRIBUTE AS WELL. BOTH A REALLY SHORT STORY AND A HALFASSED ELFMAN
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 pm

this will be so boss if everybody who used to write, writes an article.

count me in on this one, considering i have a working, non-banned TTC account with no warnings, bans or suspensions Smile
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 pm

I'm game too, not sure what I'll end up doing... but we'll see.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaleb Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:04 pm

I guess I'm in. Atleast it will go out in a bang. That's all I want Smile
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:05 pm

One overall strong approval. Need Van or Banana Man unless Debbie counts which I think she should
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaleb Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Inzanedude wrote:One overall strong approval. Need Van or Banana Man unless Debbie counts which I think she should
I'm not sure... Van has put ALOT of work into this rebuilding thing, shes basically doing it on her own. And Banana doesn't want to give up his job title ... or atleast thats what i think.
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Jaleb wrote:
Inzanedude wrote:One overall strong approval. Need Van or Banana Man unless Debbie counts which I think she should
I'm not sure... Van has put ALOT of work into this rebuilding thing, shes basically doing it on her own. And Banana doesn't want to give up his job title ... or atleast thats what i think.
You could also say that I put about 20 times as much effort as anybody into TTCT/TCCL updates so that could go both ways with the "working so hard" topic.. staying up all night updating threads that mean nothing now :s
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeah, I think we should get it closed. And maybe that epic last newsletter, I don't really care if Banana Man whines over not having his Clan Leader title, let's do it.
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by dOCTor Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:29 pm

fuck yeah, i'm down with it its time to go it was fun but really its time to put the clan on the chopping block and let it meet it's maker.
dOCTor
dOCTor

http://www.donothas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Sounds good. I'd also like to help contribute to the last issue.
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm

yes but i won't contribute
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 am

Mummy wrote:yes but i won't contribute
sounds like you'll be the only one then. i don't want to tempt you but normally you're not the party pooper -winkwinknudgenudge-
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:57 am

I'll contribute. Gonna miss the days of TCCL. Makes me want to join again. :c
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:32 am

Inzanedude wrote:
Mummy wrote:yes but i won't contribute
sounds like you'll be the only one then. i don't want to tempt you but normally you're not the party pooper -winkwinknudgenudge-
well i am actually unable to do it XD

- i completely forgot how to use gimp, let alone making complex comics with it - i just pretty much shunned editing so much that it's been erased from my memory
- i deleted all the pictures of r&f to use in the comics
- i can't make plots out of the characters anymore, quite severely so even with strong inspiration i can't make stuff
- the obsessed fans will anticipate a r&f comeback, not to mention that i loathed the fanbase
- i find comic making extremely tedious, and tediousness + ridiculous attention span = terrible
- my sense of humour has completely changed. i have no fucking idea how to keep g-rated stuff funny anymore.
Mummy
Mummy

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 am

Alright, I have my THING ready, we ready?
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaleb Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:30 am

Goddammit wrote:Alright, I have my THING ready, we ready?
whoa hold on... this is only happening if ttct rebuilding project doesnt work.
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:37 am

Honestly I wrote this assuming it's not going to happen. It hasn't worked for months, I severely doubt it will work during what is normally the deadest time of the year for both TTCT and TCCL. Please, you guys, give it up... Trust me, it was the hardest for me to give it all up but I pushed through. There's better things ahead :s
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:40 am

Jaleb wrote:
Goddammit wrote:Alright, I have my THING ready, we ready?
whoa hold on... this is only happening if ttct rebuilding project doesnt work.

Oh well I don't care, IMPLEMENT TTC MARSHAL INZANEDUDE, IMPLEMENT TTC MARSHAL ON THESE SCUMBAGS!
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:37 am

What so you made this all up and now we're not even going to do anything about it? :/
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:44 pm

No Em, you misread it. I meant it's not going to happen as in the revival process. I want this to happen and I am pretty sure we all do whether we're very public about it or not.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Oh, oops, I'm sorry! Stupid Emily is tired.
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:57 pm

It's okay. So :> works on forum
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down