tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two New Rules

+2
Platypus of Pwnage
Mummy
6 posters

Go down

Two New Rules Empty Two New Rules

Post by Mummy Sun May 29, 2011 7:14 am

All of these rules are in effect from now on. I will be carefully looking at future posts, and I will start to ban/suspend/warn people if necessary.

First rule: extreme vulgarity. You can swear here, and you can refer to sex. But don't overuse it or take it too far. Swearing works best when not overused (otherwise it becomes cliched and makes you look like you have tourettes), and some of you are being so gross on here that even I gag. I don't want to turn this into a kid's site, but I don't want this to turn into an X-rated site either. I'm not giving any examples of super gross stuff; instead, use your logic.

Next rule: drama. If you do anything to ruin our reputation from now on, or cause/continue any BURRRR-related drama (either inside or outside the site), you will receive a final warning (or ban if necessary). If you have any concerns about people saying stuff about us on the site, post on here so we can help you deal with it, and not ruin our reputation even more. This is a hangout for friends; I don't this to get our rep shitted.

kthxbai

Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Two New Rules Empty Re: Two New Rules

Post by Platypus of Pwnage Sun May 29, 2011 7:25 am

Yay new rules.
Platypus of Pwnage
Platypus of Pwnage
A Motherfucking Contest Winner
A Motherfucking Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Comica Dreams Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 am

These rules are probably gonna help us even more, especially the drama one.
Comica Dreams
Comica Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Smart Tickles Sun May 29, 2011 11:12 am

Thanks Tom, glad these rules are in place.
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Sun May 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Thanks Tom for the new rules :].
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:39 am

Friendly bump to remind everyone of the second rule. I'm glad to see most people are against starting more drama (see TTC Mods thread), but if there's anymore comments that I see might start some drama, I will hand out warning(s). Wink
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down