tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know you all don't like TT threads, but...

+3
SuperSeth 5000
Inside Out
Diddypoos
7 posters

Go down

I know you all don't like TT threads, but... Empty I know you all don't like TT threads, but...

Post by Diddypoos Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 am

I was looking at some new update videos earlier today (I got bored) and I found out some updates that would have been useful when I was on Blob and stuff..

- 6 toontasks max. rather than 4
-Run faster
-Street maps

Theres more but I forget them. These were the ones I remembered the most.
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

I know you all don't like TT threads, but... Empty Re: I know you all don't like TT threads, but...

Post by Inside Out Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:21 am

I think these are still on test and as far as I know, have not been released on open yet. It's been at least a month since they were put onto test. Starting to think they might ever put them on open.
Inside Out
Inside Out

Back to top Go down

I know you all don't like TT threads, but... Empty Re: I know you all don't like TT threads, but...

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:03 am

If the Toontask amount is going to be extended to six prior to four, than I think that you would have to earn them like we did with the other three.... So that means there's going to be a new playground, which means more laff points to get, and possible a new Cog HQ.
SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Location : Good ol' Pennsylvania; home of the shittiest roads in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:37 am

No you start off with 2 and for the high laff toons who finished their tasks they have a for fun-like task that gets them from 4 to 6. apparently
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Turquoise Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:44 am

I have tested most of these updates and they are VERY useful....one problem though. Due to the easier Toontasks and the ability to complete more tasks at a time, Toons are finishing their tasks before they can train their gags enough to deal with tougher Cogs. I've seen Toons hit MML with a Cream Pie Slice, or just barely a Fruit Pie.

In my many bug reports, I constantly suggest more tasks that require a certain gag in order to complete the task so that Toons must have strong enough gags to complete a playground. Not sure if Disney will listen, but there are going to be problems if the issue isn't fixed. That's what Test is for.
Turquoise
Turquoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:38 am

Diddypoos wrote:I was looking at some new update videos earlier today (I got bored) and I found out some updates that would have been useful when I was on Blob and stuff..

- 6 toontasks max. rather than 4
-Run faster
-Street maps

Theres more but I forget them. These were the ones I remembered the most.
-6 Toontasks
Yay, now I can wish I could have progressed so much faster. (Except then I would probably have cream pie at brrrgh when usually I have birthday/wedding cake by that point)
-Run Faster
Pretty nice I guess
-Street Maps
Not of any use to me as I know all the streets by heart
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:02 am

Waaaah I could've used all of this stuff like two years ago Sad
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark The Polar Bear Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 am

Who needs to earn the ability to run fast when you can hack the game and run as fast as you want? Wink

(NOTE, before you call me a mean hacker that doesn't care about anybody and randomly shuts down districts and blah blah blah, I do harmless hacking that won't do anything to anybody else. The most malicious code I've used yet is a harmless code that makes everyone in a room say whatever you want, and that was in a room with NPCs only, and I made them say "potato".)
Bark The Polar Bear
Bark The Polar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:32 pm

FRiNKEL wrote:and I made them say "potato".)
I wonder if they are talking about a potato battery
Although still, if I was still playing I would be cringing so hard at toons in the brrrgh with fruit pies and toons in DDL with cream pies

EDIT: By the way, we kinda care about TT threads as long as they aren't total fail
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum