tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTCT is being revived next week according to Van

+5
Goddammit
Jigglypuff Daddy
Turquoise
Diddypoos
Inzanedude
9 posters

Go down

TTCT is being revived next week according to Van Empty TTCT is being revived next week according to Van

Post by Inzanedude Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:44 am

I'm trusting Van to revive it since she says she has the sign ups and all the work Banana Man has been assuring us she's been doing done. If this doesn't work I'm sure we can do the whole closing thing but yeah. Let's see how this goes... I'm not sure how much you guys trust Van but I think this will go okay.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

TTCT is being revived next week according to Van Empty Re: TTCT is being revived next week according to Van

Post by Diddypoos Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:50 am

xMudkipz will join. You know how it is, bitches.
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

TTCT is being revived next week according to Van Empty Re: TTCT is being revived next week according to Van

Post by Turquoise Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 am

Well, I have some comics ready for this revival just in case it does work. I'm not expecting much from this effort.
Turquoise
Turquoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 am

I actually finally found a way around my IP ban (using tor didn't show the captcha properly and wouldn't finish registration,) so I might actually make articles again for the times if this works.
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 pm

i won't. i'm done
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 pm

I got a few stories.
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaleb Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:41 pm

I really don't want to have anything to do with it until the last issue :\
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 pm

To be completely honest...and I don't want to sound like a bitch or a whore or a really mean person but I think maybe we should just let it go. I know I wasn't really a big part of it but I did write articles for it at one point.

I was all set and ready for this to happen and now that it has been pushed back, I've lost interest. I feel like maybe it really isn't our business anymore. I know you created it Zane and you're really proud of it and everything but it's in the hands if Van and Banana Man now. You might not be happy with that but you don't have a say in the clan anymore. You're banned, you're not a leader; yes, you are the creator but I'm not sure if that gives you the right to make two leaders shut it down. If they're doing a shit job, whatever, I mean everyone on TNC continues to say how much they hate TTC right? So why do we still care about this? I tried to put myself in the shoes of Banana Man or Van...they're leaders and the creator is banned and doesn't go on the site. All of sudden, he pops up out of nowhere demanding that they shut the clan down because he says so, even though he's not even a part of the community anymore. If I were one of them, I would be extremely pissed.

Like I said, I was interested in this and pumped for it but I have started to realize that it actually seems very unfair. I am not hating on you, Zane, nor anybody who has previously worked for the times and supports the action you want to take. I'm just expressing my honest opinion and I don't want to come across as offensive. I just want you to see how maybe Banana Man or Van feel about this. No flame wars please Smile
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:26 pm

EMILY. wrote:I mean everyone on TNC continues to say how much they hate TTC right? So why do we still care about this?
I don't really hate TTC (despite the fact I've been banned multiple times on it + make fun of the people on it).
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:53 pm

they are so surefire on this i'd like to give them one more chance. i want tccl shut down for sure, and if this doesn't go well i want ttct shut down also. that's why i went on for a while but i do have trust in van since i hung out with her a ton before i was banned.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Turquoise Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

I do not believe the revived TTCT is going to last more than a couple weeks. I mean, a lot of new users probably barely know about TTCT as they have just joined late last year during the hiatus. It somewhat feels like starting again for the first time. Not many know about it, and not many will care. I'm sure there are some that will come to read it, but nothing like what it used to be. I'm drawing a comic on it just to practice my G-Rated drawing skills, not to help the new TTCT.
Turquoise
Turquoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubsy Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:11 am

and this time it isn't started by zane
Bubsy
Bubsy

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 am

they're always "surefire" but nothing ever happens but shit!

oh well not my business anymore ;P
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum