tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRC Chat

4 posters

Go down

IRC Chat Empty IRC Chat

Post by Nameless Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 pm

[17:28] <MisterPancake> I like hot dogs.
[17:28] <siler4078> i like the longer ones though
[17:28] <oct> fish sticks are great
[17:28] <MisterPancake> Footlongs?
[17:28] <oct> some times i fry the whole fish
[17:28] <PrincessMaxie> Hot dogs are gross. How about hamburgers?
[17:28] <oct> and have that as a fish stick
&
[17:32] <PrincessMaxie> Prof. Pickles and Monkey Man?? Hmm.. names don't sound familiar
&
[17:40] <ThatGuy> Zilly. You're not a Legend. All people know you for is being a F_u_c_k_e_d up b_i_t_c_h. I hope you're glad that's what everyone sees you as ^_0 goodbye now hun! k_i_s_s my white a_s_s (was that personal info OOPS)
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

IRC Chat Empty Re: IRC Chat

Post by dOCTor Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:46 pm

lmao jaleb is someones chili hot tonight???
dOCTor
dOCTor

http://www.donothas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaleb Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Oh wow, well I've been banned from TTC forever. I guess they found out it was me XD. I wanted to go down a little stronger then that, oh well. Toodaloo TTC Very Happy!
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Smart Tickles Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:56 am

Jaleb wrote:Oh wow, well I've been banned from TTC forever. I guess they found out it was me XD. I wanted to go down a little stronger then that, oh well. Toodaloo TTC Very Happy!
LOOOOOOOOL

you can still go on irc and troll tho xD
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum