tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what i think we need to do

+6
Smart Tickles
Jaleb
Inzanedude
Bark The Polar Bear
SuperSeth 5000
Mummy
10 posters

Go down

what i think we need to do Empty what i think we need to do

Post by Mummy Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:24 am

end the ttc times. it's deteriorated so much in the last year or so that it won't last much longer anyway, and if it does it will become a noobletter. but really, we have to end it for its own good

and well, it is better to burn out than fade away

i'll post the official 'we're ending this shizzle' if we decide to do this, since i'm one of the few, if not the only, remaining original members and aren't banned from the site.

edit: wait, i'm banned for trolling? wtf
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

what i think we need to do Empty Re: what i think we need to do

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 am

We'll just have to find a way to talk to Banana Man or one of the other current leaders, but they won't listen to us. Are there any other remaining former leaders that haven't gotten banned with fashion?
SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Location : Good ol' Pennsylvania; home of the shittiest roads in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark The Polar Bear Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 am

I have an account I made under a proxy after I got banned, but of course, I've kept any links to my old account very secretive. So to everyone it looks like some noob that only made 5 posts.
I don't think it'd help very much, but it's an option.
Bark The Polar Bear
Bark The Polar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 am

I will say this as the founder of the TTC Times:

I am perfectly fine with them putting effort into trying to keep it running. I feel even if we don't like where it's going, you never know if someone good will come along and make it better. We may be the veterans and I may be the founder, but really, the final say comes down to the current leaders, unless they decide they want the banned Founder to have the final say.

I know I'm maybe the only person who thinks this but please, let's just stop discussing closing the TTCT and TCCL while we aren't even a major part of it anymore. Heck, we aren't even members on TTC now! Our time there is done, and what the people still there want to do what we've given them is their choice. If they want to make it better or at least try, I'm all for it. I mean, if they started to TRY making it awful I'd agree but these people in charge are trying pretty hard. :/

Being the person who definitely (not even going to say likely, I pulled allnighters working on that stuff) put the most time into the TTCT/TCCL community, I say it's up to them. We're all banned except Debbie, anyways, so I honestly have lost interest and only hope that they do what's best for the newsletter.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:46 am

i don't even know WHY i got banned
Mummy
Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaleb Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:51 am

Yeah... it just annoys me that people think its just fine... Plus I think everyone has forgotten about a lot of the old TTCT comics and articles... unfortunately (the only comic that is still there is banana man comics :\). I've already verbally told them its not that great... so maybe they'll try harder. I don't want them to fail, I think everyone just has some anger towards anything dealing with TTC right now... so maybe Zanes is right, just let the current TTCT leader decide if the newsletter is "good" or not.
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 am

it isn't just ttct deteriorating - it's the whole site. but what i'm trying to say is that i don't want ttct to fade away - in the state of the site, it'll be pretty much impossible to get back on our feet. especially considering that the original members aren't even on the site anymore :/

we could leave it all to chance if that's what you really want, but really there is virtually no chance that the times will recover

i know that there isn't much point, and that our reputations on ttc are worthless anyway - we were just members of a fansite for a disney game, for god's sake! but really, the ttct has been a major part of my early internethood, and i don't want to see it just get worse than it is right now and get taken over by noobs
Mummy
Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 am

Unless we have some kind of Christmas Miracle. /shot

But how likely is that to happen? What the times needs is much better advertising and management. In 2008, that's exactly what we had, and gained our own seperate fourm! Now its 2011, and the times is getting the opposite; so were going backwards to 2007. No new fourm, no great audience, no Toontown Central Times.
SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Location : Good ol' Pennsylvania; home of the shittiest roads in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Smart Tickles Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 am

Tomothy wrote:it isn't just ttct deteriorating - it's the whole site. but what i'm trying to say is that i don't want ttct to fade away - in the state of the site, it'll be pretty much impossible to get back on our feet. especially considering that the original members aren't even on the site anymore :/

we could leave it all to chance if that's what you really want, but really there is virtually no chance that the times will recover

i know that there isn't much point, and that our reputations on ttc are worthless anyway - we were just members of a fansite for a disney game, for god's sake! but really, the ttct has been a major part of my early internethood, and i don't want to see it just get worse than it is right now and get taken over by noobs
you had that experience in your "early internethood". now those times are over. Pretend you were one of the captains of a ship that is sinking, and all the other captains as well as important crewmates escaped, and it is left to a bunch of clumsy crewmates. Do you really care what happens to that ship since you are not part of it any more? If it got taken over by noobs it would die anyway, considering the expectations it has.
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 am

who the fuck cares out TTCT and TCCL...
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:23 am

coming to think of it you guys actually have good points. fuck the times, it's our past - if it's going to deteriorate, there's nothing we can do about it. and even if we could it's pretty pointless

ohhohoho i'm a silly goose
Mummy
Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaleb Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 am

I actually think it will be fun to see banana man's reaction when TTCT and TCCL finally crumble to the ground in failure. But then again, I do feel bad for him. He is the only one really doing anything... its difficult for him to take over the clan and newsletter after such great leaders. I told him TTC was going in the wrong direction... he responds with "TTC is just fine xD!". I hope that was sarcasm... because the situation he is in is not funny. He obviously does not remember the "good ol times"... but whatever... I guess its time for us just to sit back and watch and stop screwing around with TTC, it just puts a damper on our day talking about it x_X.
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Raxz Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Tomothy wrote:i don't even know WHY i got banned

Knowing the TTC mods it's probably something retarded like a minor off-handed semi-insult that you forgot you even made.
Raxz
Raxz

http://biflwai.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:09 am

I'm not banned yet, I can talkz
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:33 am

I'm not banned either, just not active xD
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:38 am

I'm active tho, except for the last few days (got my computer taken away :])
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum