tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDDDD

2 posters

Go down

XDDDD Empty XDDDD

Post by Inzanedude Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Me and Machop hit up the chatbox and quietly broke five or six rules, like music english only we made a very borderline twss comment and others. Lily set the channel to +m and told me to speak english.

<Anonymous> lol i'm sry my friends at scool like to say hola so i do too lol!! ok bye bye! my mommy is really mad at me i has school in da morning and i gotta be up early to get a good breakfast!! my mommy says i'm the future of sosity
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

XDDDD Empty Re: XDDDD

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 pm

it was totes hilarious
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy