tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

discuss ideas for my goodbye thread

+2
Bark The Polar Bear
Inzanedude
6 posters

Go down

discuss ideas for my goodbye thread Empty discuss ideas for my goodbye thread

Post by Inzanedude Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:51 am

There's only 10 days till I can finally post a goodbye thread and seeing how TTC is nowadays I'll probably get five replies sooooo let's think of ideas 8D

I'm thinking something like, "I've always said TTC is like chocolate. People have posted it on many departure threads and in avatars and signatures. I'm afraid for me, though, that this chocolate has expired. The only thing this chocolate brings me now is a stomachache."

i tought dat was clever So :> works on forum any moar ideas?
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

discuss ideas for my goodbye thread Empty Re: discuss ideas for my goodbye thread

Post by Bark The Polar Bear Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 am

I think that's rather clever, but since you're asking for ideas...
Well, if you'd want someone to help make an idea for you, the first thing that'd need to be known for a clever departure is, why you're leaving.
For example, if you'd be leaving because of the asshole moderators, you would leave by telling them they suck dick and hired monkeys could do their job better.
Bark The Polar Bear
Bark The Polar Bear

Back to top Go down

discuss ideas for my goodbye thread Empty Re: discuss ideas for my goodbye thread

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 am

be corny and post a list of your fave peeps at ttc. to be more original though, you could make a list of people who you hate at ttc.

also put something about how much of a failure the ttct have been without you
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:51 am

EMILY wrote:be corny and post a list of your fave peeps at ttc. to be more original though, you could make a list of people who you hate at ttc.

also put something about how much of a failure the ttct have been without you
i'm gonna mention that i'm a tad disappointed with how writers have not stepped it up while i was gone and yes i'm gonna have a huge corny list and i'm gonna miss like 200 people :>
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 am

oh and piss the mods off somehow but don't totally get banned for doing so somehow.
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark The Polar Bear Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:54 am

EMILY wrote:oh and piss the mods off somehow but don't totally get banned for doing so somehow.
Impossible. I told them they were the reason I was leaving in my goodbye thread. Not ONE swear word in that thread. One of their reasons for permabanning me was "Mod Trolling." Yeah, they get butthurt at the slightest comment.
Bark The Polar Bear
Bark The Polar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:59 am

My idea. If you're def gonna leave forever (which i have done too - i just said that i might come back to fool them silly wankers), you me and everyone else who wants to get banned should post USERNOTES

duma'ss
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:43 am

lol totes
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:46 am

totes brah
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:10 pm

two words.

"fuck. you."

that's what i'd do Smile ...actually, i'm lying i'd never have the guts to do that, plus the mods would take it down in like five seconds.

you need to try to find the delicate balance between extremely rude and speaking like a delicate pansy. you need to figure out how to piss them off while still following the rules and sounding like an ass...altho, easier said than done.

pretend to take their donuts? which reminds me, why the heck are they so obsessed with their donuts? like i know they're all 500 pounds and all but save the donuts for the people who actually deserve them. this totes excludes lucy btw.

so i actually didn't really help you, just kinda ranted on my own...ya, ur welcome! Smile Smile

or as well as the "i'll miss you forever" list, make a "these bitches suck" list, with all of the people you hate! Very Happy
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down