tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess MoMo fail Story Signup

2 posters

Go down

Princess MoMo fail Story Signup  Empty Princess MoMo fail Story Signup

Post by Jaleb Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:39 am

Princess MoMo fail Story Signup  PrincessmomoFAIL

Princess MoMo fail Story Signup  PrincessmomoFAILAGAIN

Translation: What exactly is pwn clothes? What is a pwn personality, how can you be at least 16? You can only either be ALMOST 16 or EXACTLY 16. How does she know how to turn things into Fake Cheese if she has a worse IQ than an ant? Last but not least, I don't think this is a comedy.

Princess MoMo fail Story Signup  PrincessmomoFAILAGAIN2

Translation: pwn is an adjective I never knew that, wow I TOTALLY learned something today thanks. I never seen PWN being used like that before. oh Wow!

But fake cheese was from ron and flippy, not mo mo. Can we keep fake cheese with TMM's comics and stop using it :\. I don't think he would like his creation being used in a dramatic, serious adaption of a story someone is trying to make, let alone a fan fiction ^_0. So can we all leave ron and flippy comics alone :\. They need to R.I.P.

Oh an GL Rachel looks like a cool story and plot you've got going here, I'll be lurking.
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Princess MoMo fail Story Signup  Empty Re: Princess MoMo fail Story Signup

Post by Comica Dreams Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Pwn clothes, pwn personality, pwn etc.

Wow. I never knew "pwn" described so much.
Comica Dreams
Comica Dreams

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum