tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets restart the adventure that made us friends

+4
Smart Tickles
Mummy
Sunny
Diddypoos
8 posters

Go down

Lets restart the adventure that made us friends Empty Lets restart the adventure that made us friends

Post by Diddypoos Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:56 am

I'm thinking of starting TT again this Summer. We could make all new toons (like tccl but not on ttc lol) and have a specific word in the name, then an adjective. U people probably won't like it, but I kind of miss TT. Anyone in?
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Lets restart the adventure that made us friends Empty Re: Lets restart the adventure that made us friends

Post by Sunny Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 am

taken a year break so i might re-join for summer.
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Lets restart the adventure that made us friends Empty Re: Lets restart the adventure that made us friends

Post by Mummy Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 am

nah, tbh i've completely grown out of it. plus it'll be slightly awkward to have the toontown icon on my laptop screen XD
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smart Tickles Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:37 am

i was thinking of joining hall too and totally restarting that, but i'm still a few months from 13 :/ still play tt like once every two weeks.
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 am

I dunno... as much as I enjoyed the game before, it just doesn't have the same appeal to me now :/

Maybe, just for the heck of it I could hop on for a bit, but I don't think I could ever really get into the game like I was able to before. If we're going to go on an adventure to make us better friends than we already are, we should start something new. There are plenty of F2P MMO's out there already that we could join up in. Razz
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Smart Tickles Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:57 am

MINECRAFT. lol
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 am

done with tt. minecraft & tf2 are my two main games now.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 am

how about we create a multiplayer mod for skyrim and live out our adventures there

:>
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:38 am

hi ryan lets talk on xbox sometime Wink
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:51 am

well I'll still be on TT a bit, just until my membership expires next month, then I'm done with it.
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:55 am

Didd the Halls wrote:hi ryan lets talk on xbox sometime Wink
i haven't gotten on xbox in months xD
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 am

Hahah I know but maybe in the Summer we could play some game we both have
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 am

perhaps :>
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:59 am

K.
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum