tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO NERDS ALLOWED

+8
Bark The Polar Bear
Diddypoos
Inzanedude
Sunny
schooliscool123
Hawk
Mister Flippy
Mummy
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

NO NERDS ALLOWED - Page 4 Empty Re: NO NERDS ALLOWED

Post by Bark The Polar Bear Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 am

Didd the Halls wrote:Basic thing is: dont post MLP or mention it and we will get along well
And in return, I'd enjoy it if I could be known for something else other than a fan of a TV show.
And I'd also like it if other people didn't mention it either. Razz
Bark The Polar Bear
Bark The Polar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 am

alright
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Didd the Halls wrote:Basic thing is: dont post MLP or mention it and we will get along well

Basic thing is: don't post about people wanting to suck your genitals or mention it and we will get along well.

honestly, diddy. i know you're having family issues and everything and i understand because i had family issues once and it feels like SHIT but i didn't take it out on everyone. i'm upset that you act like you don't give a crap about anyone and you just put "k" everywhere. i don't WANT to be mean to you and tell you off but it would be nice if you could be serious for once and stop posting "suck my penis" "eat my balls" everywhere. everyone goes thru the stage where they hate life and want to kill everyone but could you at least tone it down? frinkel, imo, has done nothing wrong to upset you and you're harping on him like he's gone behind your back and said terrible things about you. what's the problem? if you said you loved country music, which is the genre of music i completely despise, would i want you to stop posting ANYTHING country music related because I didn't like it? no because that's my opinion and you're allowed to have your own as well. frinkel likes mlp, you don't, big whoop. let him like what he wants!

tom, if you're cracking down on nerds, i think cracking down on rudeness may be more important here.

(DONT BAN ME FOR BACKSEAT MODDING D:) lol. as i said before, i don't usually like to stick my nose into arguments but this one has been bothering me for a while. :/ don't think i'm rude please, just expressing my thoughts.
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:04 pm

^^em know what she's freaking talking about
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bark The Polar Bear Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 pm

ELFMILY. wrote:honestly, diddy. i know you're having family issues and everything and i understand because i had family issues once and it feels like SHIT but i didn't take it out on everyone. i'm upset that you act like you don't give a crap about anyone and you just put "k" everywhere. i don't WANT to be mean to you and tell you off but it would be nice if you could be serious for once and stop posting "suck my penis" "eat my balls" everywhere. everyone goes thru the stage where they hate life and want to kill everyone but could you at least tone it down? frinkel, imo, has done nothing wrong to upset you and you're harping on him like he's gone behind your back and said terrible things about you. what's the problem? if you said you loved country music, which is the genre of music i completely despise, would i want you to stop posting ANYTHING country music related because I didn't like it? no because that's my opinion and you're allowed to have your own as well. frinkel likes mlp, you don't, big whoop. let him like what he wants!

tom, if you're cracking down on nerds, i think cracking down on rudeness may be more important here.

Thank you Emily for also sticking up for me. But I think changing the very way Tom and Diddy think of bronies is a lost cause, just as getting TTC moderators to stop banning people for illegitimate reasons is.
Over the past few months, I've learned something; you can't make someone do something they don't want to do, especially if they've set it in stone.
Obviously, Tom and Diddy have set their opinions in stone: They don't like the show, and anybody that takes a glimpse of it is subject to prejudiced opinions and, therefore, should be a social outcast. Whatever I or anybody else tries to do, they won't change that opinion. Go ahead, tie them to a chair and slap them with a large tuna fish for hours. They're not going to change their opinion because that's human nature. They may tell you they've changed, but they really haven't.
For these reasons, I don't think Tom or Diddy will ever lighten up. They'll act the same way they always do, and who knows, maybe I'll come back here tomorrow and I'll be banned because I have my opinions. Heck, they might even slap a "Nerd" user title on my account, who knows. It'd be disappointing if such a thing happened, but I wouldn't be surprised. Not one bit.

And, while I've opened this can of worms, I might as well let them all out. I just want to post one quote I have found posted many times in this forum, one I wish were followed more often by more people.
"'I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.' ~ Eminem"
Bark The Polar Bear
Bark The Polar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm

ELFMILY. wrote:alright, i understand your point now.

my only question is has frinkel been complaining about how he has no friends? i don't understand why you're harping on him so badly either :/

don't hate, just debate Very Happy
i never said frinkel had no friends.

^^^This. Even though some of the stuff that Diddy has been posting has been quite rude lately, this is agreeable. I don't allow mlp discussion on here, and by continuing to discuss/debate about it people are just pissing me off. If people just followed the rules instead of debating against them, we wouldn't have these fucking pointless arguments.

FRiNKEL.BeLLS wrote:
And in return, I'd enjoy it if I could be known for something else other than a fan of a TV show.
And I'd also like it if other people didn't mention it either. Razz
It would help if you didn't keep mentioning MLP at every opportunity you get. I don't hate you, I just get irritated by mlp fandom, and you know that I get pissed off by MLP but you continue to mention it.
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comica Dreams Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:15 pm

*Coughs*

I know I'm a little late, and probably beating a dead horse again, but I've decided to state my opinion. Since I have a neutral opinion on My Little Pony, I figured I'd just share my views on this silly little war.

Sure some Burrrr members love our ponies very, very much, and some Burrrr members hate ponies with a burning passion, but we shouldn't let this get in the way of a fun, enjoyable (although perverted) site.

First, I'm gonna talk about the antis. Live, and tolerate. I'm not sure why the series became popular, but don't worry. Give it a few years, and it'll eventually fade away. Just because one hates ponies, doesn't mean that others aren't gonna like them too. That's where the rule's conflicts begin.

As Burrrr's membership rates go up, there will be more bronies. That simple, and sooner or later, they're gonna cause an uprising. "But we approve members, and could easily weed out bronies," you might say, but here's something that'll make you think.

...They might not confess they're bronies on the other sites we go on. Imagine if we approved many bronies that we didn't know were bronies, and they cause the "no MLP Discussion" rule to be removed by forming an uprising once they find out about it. Sure, we only have Frinkel for now, but in the future, if we don't get some kind of peace around here, the future might not look pretty.

As for the MLP fans who've I've been calling bronies, I don't really mind their pony obsessions. Cut them a little slack, they could be sane fans for all we know. Bronies might reference them from time to time, but they can have conversations without bringing up ponies. However, I do have a limit on how much they can obsess, and how until my mind blows up into millions Reese's pieces. If they find a way to wriggle MLP into everyone last one of their posts on every forum they're on, that would be going too far.

My idea? Allow MLP Discussion, but put a limit on how obsessive they can get. If they act like rabid Twilight fans, bringing up their pony-love in every post, that would be pushing it, but if they're acting like normal people that just so happen to like ponies, and reference it every now and then, it'd be fine. (Remember, I have a NEUTRAL OPINION)

And that's my opinion.

TL;DRish summary: Antis and Bronies should all find a way to agree on that one rule, and get along through tolerating, and not acting like a Twitard that (dis)likes ponies instead of Twilight.
Comica Dreams
Comica Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Raxz Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm

I think the only way to simultaneously allow bronies and not piss people off is to just make a subforum about it -- all pony-related posts MUST go in that subforum and anyone who doesn't want to see it, doesn't go there.
Raxz
Raxz

http://biflwai.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Or maybe people could just follow the rules. It isn't hard to not mention a subject which is clearly against the rules. I mean, it's a fucking TV show, not a bloody heroin addiction
Mummy
Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raxz Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 pm

I'm just saying, if it ever becomes an uncontrollable problem that a subforum compromise might alleviate it without having to ban a bunch of people.

It's like giant asteroids hitting the Earth... not gonna happen for quite a while but it doesn't hurt to plan far ahead for it.
Raxz
Raxz

http://biflwai.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Like I said, a rule is a rule. If you break a rule, you are a rulebreaker, and if you are a rulebreaker, you will get warnings/suspensions.

If people can't follow rules then they can get the fuck off my site - it sounds harsh, but I shouldn't need to give reminders and warnings in a completely invited community.

I shouldn't need to create forums so people can break rules just because they can't resist the urge. It's not at all difficult to avoid talking about one subject. To be honest, the majority of bronies seem to act like drug addicts, and can't seem to resist the urge to post MLP material, which I don't seem to understand. How can it be so difficult to avoid mentioning, let alone discussing, a fucking TV show? Is it really so important that it is compulsory to discuss it?

I find it more scary than sad how some people are letting a TV show aimed at young girls take over their lives to the point of obsession, especially to the point of where they need to intentionally break rules to discuss it constantly.

Also I doubt that we will get many bronies on here. I take a lot of consideration into approving members in order to create the least obnoxious community that I can. This is an invite only site - there are certain criteria that members need to meet in order to be approved on here.
Mummy
Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:13 am

WILL YOU PEOPLE FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT THIS

I don't care if I get a warning or anything or lose my ability to wear an Admin tag or whatever. This is more stupid than the dA thing put together. TWO POSTS. You could have just sent Frinkel a little reminder PM. Instead, we had to start a flame war. SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE HELL UP SINCE THIS IS MORE SILLYWILLY THAN THE FAKE ROLLIE COMMOTION BACK IN THE DAY AND I AIN'T TAKING ABOUT MY SHITTY COMIC.

[/capslock]

I'm serious. If this keeps going on I'll just go on Steam for now on, since this is extremely dumb. I know I can put blame on myself for sticking up for Frinkel, but TWO POSTS. And you're just ALL going to be assholes? I'm ready to leave now, let alone threaten leaving! We were SO CLOSE to ending this. But no. You guys have to keep running your mouths. Seriously now, are we 13-16 year olds or are we 5 year olds with vocabularies from South Park?

And for my second edit of the post, I'm just going to state this loud and clear. The only people who have acted mature in this situation are the usual suspects - Em, Comica, and, well, Smart has started commotion before so I can't really say he's a "usual suspect" lately but Smart. I felt I was being mature sticking up for what felt like a TTC way of moderating, but really all I did was light a fuse. I'm the first to apologize, but I really feel most other people, especially Diddy & Tom for angering the most people, should apologize for taking two posts as a way to break the rule that we have created to NOT let this happen...

Until then, you children are on Zanta's naughty list. and that don't mean you're getting naughty toys So :> works on forum
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:29 am

oh no i'm on the naughty list

but seriously let's just let this pass now. arguments are irritating both to be involved in and to witness. it just wastes time and pisses people off and makes a fun site stressful. i just want a friendly community.

i don't want to get involved in any more arguments, and i'll admit that i haven't been very mature about this. i do stupid stuff without thinking, and i'm a teenager - i'm immature. my temper is short, and i do thinks without really thinking about the consequences. so really i apologise on everything i've done to be involved in this.

but yea the drama has happened, and we're just beating the dead horse now. thread closed to finalise the argument :/
Mummy
Mummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4