tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we, uh, allow a bit more personal info on here?

+6
Nameless
Raxz
Goddammit
Smart Tickles
Jigglypuff Daddy
Inzanedude
10 posters

Go down

Should we, uh, allow a bit more personal info on here? Empty Should we, uh, allow a bit more personal info on here?

Post by Inzanedude Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 pm

I mean, not as laid back as Skype and Steam. On there we know some addresses and that's insane. But, like, expand it a bit more since this is already shut off to the world.

jusswonderin
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Should we, uh, allow a bit more personal info on here? Empty Re: Should we, uh, allow a bit more personal info on here?

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 pm

yus. specifically the no faces rule
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Should we, uh, allow a bit more personal info on here? Empty Re: Should we, uh, allow a bit more personal info on here?

Post by Smart Tickles Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 pm

things that would not actually exactly help a stalker find you:

pictures of yourself
your first name
your state
your age

stuff like addresses are actually dangerous, unlike the above. you guys probably know each other pretty well, but many communities aren't like that.
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Smart Tickles wrote:things that would not actually exactly help a stalker find you:

pictures of yourself
your first name
your state
your age

stuff like addresses are actually dangerous, unlike the above. you guys probably know each other pretty well, but many communities aren't like that.
all that is already allowed. we are referring to the rules that mummy himself put down. specifically, these:

Mummy wrote:12. NUUU specific personal information. I don't care if it's your personal info somebody else's, I don't want any wrinkly bum sex resulting from stuff posted on this site. First name is fine. Middle name is fine (even though they're pretty pointless). State is fine. Country is fine. Age is fine. Hair style & color is fine. Race is fine. Anything further than that is against the rules here. Do you really want pedophiles hunting you down and making you glug down the rancid pale lumpy semen from their tiny limp shrivelled veiny hairless cock because you posted specific personal information on this smelly board? This also means no linking to social networking profiles or any real life pictures of people that we might know on the web.
this rule isn't really enforced much at all anyway. some of us have posted our last names here, know each other's towns, friended each other on facebook, etc. heck, i posted a picture of one of my best friends here (in the ever popular ERGH smiley.) broadening this rule a bit officially would be good, considering we basically already have (albeit not in the rules thread.) essentially for the freedom of posting our facebooks or faces and whatnot
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Okay as long as it's not showing your butt or dick I am fine with it
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Raxz Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Goddammit wrote:Okay as long as it's not showing your butt or dick I am fine with it

I think that kind of goes without saying.
Raxz
Raxz

http://biflwai.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:13 pm

yes pls
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:25 am

I think we should allow a little personal information, considering how we all completely ignored all the rules that Mummy posted.
SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Location : Good ol' Pennsylvania; home of the shittiest roads in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:12 pm

i agree, it's not like one of us is a secret pedophile that wants all of our information... besides seth anyways...

jk seth <333
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Tue May 01, 2012 2:17 am

this is a fucking forum

we don't need personal info

share what you want (within reason) but it won't help much with your cases. to be honest nobody cares what you look like.
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raxz Tue May 01, 2012 5:46 am

Mummy wrote:this is a fucking forum

share what you want (within reason) but it won't help much with your cases. to be honest nobody cares what you look like.

You don't care what people look like.
Raxz
Raxz

http://biflwai.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 am

Raxz wrote:

Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Tue May 01, 2012 7:09 am

Jigglypuff Daddy wrote:
Raxz wrote:

SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Tue May 01, 2012 9:04 am

SuperSeth 5000 wrote:
Jigglypuff Daddy wrote:
Raxz wrote:

Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Tue May 01, 2012 9:22 am

Mmmmmph, we'll live.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wed May 02, 2012 11:13 am

Honestly, I don't care... though considering its already happened quite a bit outside this forum I don't see much harm in it.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Smart Tickles Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:09 am

Diddypoos wrote:
SuperSeth 5000 wrote:
Jigglypuff Daddy wrote:
Raxz wrote:

Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Smart Tickles wrote:
Diddypoos wrote:
SuperSeth 5000 wrote:
Jigglypuff Daddy wrote:
Raxz wrote:

SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:42 am

you don't have to keep quoting it we don't even really care as much now since it's common environment in izc
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum