tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well... Me and Banana Man conversation

+8
Turquoise
Mummy
Inzanedude
SuperSeth 5000
Goddammit
Smart Tickles
EMILY.
Jaleb
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well... Me and Banana Man conversation Empty Well... Me and Banana Man conversation

Post by Jaleb Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:49 pm

[20:38] <Banana_Man> Okay...
[20:38] <siler4078> and i really dont want it to
[20:39] <siler4078> ANOTHER thing... >_> has Van made anyone give example...
[20:39] <Banana_Man> Nobody's sent me any.
[20:41] <siler4078> well
[20:41] <siler4078> that MAY be a problem
[20:41] <siler4078> because we're going to get alot of BAD work lol
[20:42] <Banana_Man> I'll talk to Van. Wink
[20:42] <siler4078> and half of the people that joined probably wont turn in their articles...
[20:42] <siler4078> i guess thats why you got alot
[20:42] <siler4078> which is smart
[21:25] <siler4078> I just want to let you know
[21:25] <siler4078> me and debbie have contacts with Zane, mummy, and Diddy
[21:25] <Banana_Man> Okay.
[21:25] <siler4078> and they all say you're not doing the job
[21:25] <siler4078> :\
[21:25] <siler4078> i didnt want to say that
[21:26] <Banana_Man> Okay. They are entitled to their opinion.
[21:26] <siler4078> so you're saying your not
[21:26] <Banana_Man> brb, talking to Debbie
[21:26] <siler4078> i honestly think its too much on you
[21:27] <Banana_Man> Why is that?
[21:28] <siler4078> if you dont step down, it WILL be shut down. This is coming from Zane.
[21:28] <siler4078> I have the quote...
[21:29] <Banana_Man> He's not on the site anymore.
[21:29] <siler4078> maybe bc hes banned...
[21:29] <siler4078> not because he just LEFT
[21:31] <Banana_Man> He's not oin the site though...
[21:31] * siler4078 is finding statement
[21:32] <siler4078> honestly everyone thinks your just there for the nametag :\
[21:32] <Banana_Man> I do want to help the clan, but nobody is taking part in it.
[21:33] <siler4078> ...
[21:33] <siler4078> I AM
[21:33] <siler4078> debbie is
[21:33] <siler4078> ...
[21:33] <siler4078> please dont blame it on us
[21:33] <Banana_Man> I'm not.
[21:33] <siler4078> you could have PM us, we're your staff. I've been the one setting up meetings
[21:34] <Banana_Man> Members just don't seem interested.
[21:35] <Banana_Man> I am open to suggestions.
[21:36] <Banana_Man> I am trying my best, I've never had this type of spot before.
[21:36] <siler4078> i have told you to do things in meetings, but it seemed like nothing got done
[21:36] <siler4078> yes, and me and debbie have...
[21:36] <Banana_Man> So I'm still fairly new from it.
[21:36] <siler4078> I ran WW
[21:37] <siler4078> library project
[21:37] <siler4078> a Toony Tale series
[21:38] <siler4078> debbie ran G1 or G2 or whatever
[21:38] <siler4078> she did JBB
[21:38] <siler4078> she did ALOT and she was good at it
[21:38] <Banana_Man> Do you think I'm doing a good job?
[21:38] <siler4078> your frantic and all over the place
[21:38] <siler4078> honestly... i would quote some people but it might really bring you down
[21:39] <siler4078> i just dont think you can handle it
[21:40] <Banana_Man> I agree, I've made some mistakes in the past. But I can do better, and I'm trying.
[21:40] <siler4078> Zane said "I would like him as an ambassador maybe or small assistant but NEVER a leader"
[21:41] <siler4078> your a nice guy, dont get me wrong
[21:41] <siler4078> we're all friends in this, I just dont think you're a great leader
[21:41] <siler4078> its just the time to be honest :\
[21:42] <Banana_Man> I'll be right back.

"I'll be right back..." aka "I need to go cry..." lol

Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Well... Me and Banana Man conversation Empty Re: Well... Me and Banana Man conversation

Post by EMILY. Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 pm

i fell like this kid is extremely oblivious and also can't speak english properly.

"do you think i'm doing a good job"

YEAH HE DOES THATS WHY HES TALKING ABOUT HOW SHITTY A LEADER YOU ARE AND HOW ZANE WANTS TO SHUT IT DOWN. dumbass.
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Well... Me and Banana Man conversation Empty Re: Well... Me and Banana Man conversation

Post by Smart Tickles Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:02 pm

lol banana man. let's all go on irc sometime to talk to him about this...
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:05 pm

He said nobody seems interested, so if nobody is interested, here's a simple thing, SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN!!!! Face it, the TTCT's times are sadly over. I want to go send him a PM, but then he will probably accuse me of being a stalker. By the way, we should all go in the IRC and tell him what a horrible leader he is, and expose him of just wanting to keep his little tag.
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaleb Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:20 pm

[22:01] <siler4078> hmm
[22:01] <siler4078> It's been awhile?
[22:02] <siler4078> Well... running away doesnt get you anywhere ^_0
[22:02] <Banana_Man_brb> hey I"m back
[22:02] <siler4078> welcome back!
[22:03] <Banana_Man_brb> Thought about what you said and I know I can handle things fine. Think we just need to work together.
[22:04] <Banana_Man_brb> I dont think I need to step down.
[22:04] <siler4078> you always say that though
[22:04] <siler4078> you always say things
[22:05] <Banana_Man_brb> Yes well I am still saying it and I plan to keep working with everyone to get things on the right track
[22:05] <siler4078> if you really cared about the clan that much, it'd be up and running. Im sort of mad i went on a hiatus last summer, because I know if i didnt, TCCL and TTCT would not be where they are now
[22:05] <Banana_Man_brb> Hope you are still willing to work with me
[22:06] <siler4078> just to get one thing straight
[22:06] <siler4078> you have a lot of people against you right now...
[22:06] <Banana_Man_brb> So your saying your against me?
[22:07] <siler4078> im saying theres a lot of people who don't want you as leader
[22:07] <Banana_Man_brb> Ok I understand that but what about you?
[22:07] <siler4078> who know me and debbie can do the job a lot better.
[22:07] <siler4078> I'd be fine working with you
[22:07] <siler4078> but as an ambassador
[22:08] <siler4078> your a good helper, not a leader, imo, and other opinions too
[22:08] <Banana_Man_brb> Well I think we can work together and get things on track
[22:09] <Banana_Man_brb> Lets see how things go shall we
[22:09] <siler4078> Theres a lot of people reading this conversation right now
[22:09] <siler4078> and they are all wanting you to step down...
[22:09] <Banana_Man_brb> I thought you had some great ideas lets make getting things on track our goal
[22:10] <siler4078> oh they are, but it seems like "you don't know what to do with the clan"
[22:11] <Banana_Man_brb> I think I do and I think we can work together to get things done
[22:12] <siler4078> Its really difficult working together with you when you constantly are desperate
[22:12] <siler4078> trying to get the clan on track in horrendous ways
[22:12] <siler4078> we both think in different ways and its not working...
[22:13] <siler4078> you're holding the clan back...
[22:13] <Banana_Man_brb> we have not even worked together yet how can it not be working?
[22:13] <siler4078> and the subforum... its like drained
[22:13] <siler4078> all the threads disappeared
[22:13] <siler4078> no one has tooken care of it
[22:13] <siler4078> me and debbie are having to revive stuff
[22:14] <siler4078> debbie just made an art thread -claps for debbie-
[22:14] <siler4078> your just trying to make too many changes in the wrong places
[22:14] <siler4078> and its gone on for too long
[22:18] <siler4078> brb
[22:20] <Banana_Man_brb> ok
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Now he's just in denial! Why can't he realize that the TTC Times and Comic Cloning Leauge have both been losing members rapidly ever since Zane got banned! Its just dying out! Trying to revive it over and over is just killing its reputation, and eventually he's going to be thrown inbetween a rock and a hard place where the situation is going to be so devastating that the next generation of Toontown Central will have no memory of either of them except poor leadership and low popularity. I hate having to say this because I enjoyed my job in the times and my membership with the Cloning Leauge, but.... Everything is just falling apart. I think Banana should just tell the Mods to shut the whole thing down while it still has a chance at being remembered positively.
SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Location : Good ol' Pennsylvania; home of the shittiest roads in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:38 pm

i'm not happy you said everything i said word for word without me being on to make ME look like the bad guy. you used my harsh words instead of your own and i do not respect that. next time you come out fully to someone please do so in a matter that doesn't make me look like a complete dick.

the second conversation shows that banana is completely braindead though sooooo...

that being said, i'd like to talk to banana man at some point. i feel at this point he's being so thick skulled with anybody who hasn't been higher authority that he needs someone who brought him up the ranks slowly and surely, even though i never got to go through the ever so important steps of getting to whether he'd actually be leader material or not, which he isn't. i completely think it should all be done with ending with a final issue..
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 pm

omfg why is banana so fucking oblivious, he's just being a completely arrogant douchebag right now.

what you need to do is make banana man feel sorry for us, how we've seen all our hard work deteriorate this low, and we (the original founders, the creators) think it would be the best option to close it.

we wouldn't just say close it for no reason, as it was quite a big part of our childhoods so we wouldn't just end it for the sake of it, and we would rather have it closed than have it sink as low as it is now.

"it's better to burn out than to fade away" ~ somebody
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 am

i really need to talk to him. it's getting irritating how i'm always off when he's on. >:c
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Turquoise Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 am

I had a conversation with him last night. Unfortunately, I lost the conversation, but here's a summary:

I told him that from my point of view, the view of an audience member who never had a position, the TTC Times is deteriorating. I said he should really just end it, and that was the founders' wish as well.

He said that he'd "Talk to Van Van", which is Douchenese for, "I will keep running it until it crashes like a burning German Zeppelin."

I did not stop here though. I managed to befriend him on the Toontown Test Server, where I will continue to explain to him what he should do. I need to buy a bigger Douchenese dictionary though.
Turquoise
Turquoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:44 pm

TL;DR - BANANA MAN WANTS TO TALK TO VAN Y'KNOW BRO

20:18 <Zanee> long time no talk, banana man.
20:18 <Banana_Man> Hello how you doing
20:19 <Zanee> okay for the most part
20:20 <Zanee> I need to have a serious conversation regarding the Times and CCL, so you might as well take a brb now if you need
20:20 <Banana_Man> im good thanks
20:21 <Zanee> Okay, alright then. I've been trying to get an opportunity to talk to you for a while now, but I'm always on at bad times haha
20:21 <Banana_Man> life can be busy that way
20:21 <Zanee> Look, man. I know you guys have been trying hard to get the Times and League back to where it was, but at this point you're down to being the only person being fixed on further pushing these efforts
20:22 <Zanee> Most of the community has been banned obviously, and from what I can tell, TTC isn't really the same as it used to be during the good times
20:22 <Zanee> You guys did give it your best shot, props for that, but my ban was so short notice that none of you besides MAYBE Debbie were especially prepared for leading the Times on your own
20:23 <Banana_Man> Hey as I told Oct I hear what your all saying and I can appreciate that but Van Van and i have been working on the times and I owe it to her to wait until she is feeling better before pursuing this conversation. I think you can understand that
20:23 <Zanee> At the time of my ban, I, to put it bluntly, had no plans for you going past an Ambassador position for a while, since normally it takes a lot of time to get around to learning a good way to lead
20:23 <Zanee> That isn't entirely fair to the rest of us, though.
20:24 <Banana_Man> I hear what your saying about the TCCL
20:24 <Zanee> The feelings of one does not outweigh the feelings of many. You have not been the only ones trying to recover the newsletter and clan. It may not seem like it but I've been watching the entire time
20:25 <Zanee> I am definitely the person who has seen it all through, knowing what times are good and what times are bad. The soul of TTCT and TCCL is barely existent at this point, man. At this point the replies you are giving are starting to make you be looked at as stubborn and immature about this. This is an oppurtunity to let TCCL & TTCT be ended with a good rep,
20:26 <Zanee> or to let it keep fading away and all of us have negative memories of it's end
20:26 <Banana_Man> Ok I understand how your feeling but Van Van has been working really hard and has many great ideas and new sign ups as well so I really need to talk with her
20:26 <Zanee> Myself, I think a final issue and a final TCCL event maybe even would be a much better path to take than further pursuing this
20:26 <Zanee> You JUST said that. Please, hear me out.
20:26 <Zanee> This is getting ridiculous. I don't want to be angry at either of you but there have been some of us who have put so much more time into than you guys, and it's at this point becoming a train wreck.
20:27 <Zanee> You guys have had great ideas and will have many in the future. I just don't see them succeeding still in the TTC Times
20:27 <Zanee> I have seen no excessive sign ups or even a Job Board posted.
20:28 <Zanee> We definitely need to talk to Van, but whatever way you look at this, nearly EVERYBODY wants it over with... there was a poll on TNCrumpets
20:28 <Zanee> Which is basically where all of us who are banned hang besides Inzane Chatting on Steam
20:28 <Banana_Man> Ok I agree the TCCL has run its course, I have actually been saying that for a long time now
20:28 <Zanee> and the poll on TNCrumpets unanimously said that both need to be ended..
20:29 <Zanee> It's gone on for long enough - it's time to close down shop already! 69% [ 9 ] Closing them is the best option, though there's a very small chance they could be revived... 15% [ 2 ] I don't know. People are trying hard to keep it alive, but the community really isn't THERE anymore. 15% [ 2 ]
20:29 <Zanee> The other two options stated there may be a chance or a definite chance but nobody voted either
20:30 <Banana_Man> But you need to understand that I have to speak with Van and I do believe that she deserves input as well. Not sure why waiting a few days to speak with her is such a issue
20:31 <Zanee> You're not the only one who needs to speak to Van
20:31 <Zanee> You aren't even LISTENING to me and I find it EXTREMELY disrespectful as I am the person who has put more time into both of these than anybody else
20:31 <Zanee> Just to have them stripped away from me for ridiculous bans.
20:31 <Banana_Man> You should to I agree. I am not trying to hurt anyones feelings here at all.
20:32 <Banana_Man> I am hearing what you have to say and am going to speak with Batleth soon about all this
20:32 <Zanee> Well, then please, listen to me, as I am not done talking and I have wanted to speak to you seeing all the other conversations posted you have been fairly stubborn in talking to anybody with either
20:32 <Banana_Man> I actually am not being stuborn I do hear what is being said I just want to have a chance to speak with Van to.
20:33 <Zanee> Well if you're going to bring admins into this it's going to go from a 95%-5% majority in this to a 3-2 basis
20:33 <Zanee> you do have a point but you shouldn't have to wait days to talk to van
20:33 <Zanee> she was on right before i got on
20:33 <Zanee> she literally changed to AFK right afterward.
20:34 <Banana_Man> I tried to talk with her she asked me to wait she was feeling sick tonight so I said I would wait until tomorrow
20:34 <Zanee> and I need to be honest here, I have respected all you've done and all this work being put in, but literally everybody on steam right now is saying how ridiculous this is getting
20:35 <Banana_Man> I am trying to be fair but Van has done an amazing amount of work and I really feel I need to talk with her about all this as I think you said you wanted to do also
20:35 <Zanee> yes
20:36 <Zanee> but please, drop van for a second since she has worked hard but i worked on it for four years and she didn't even want a staff job that much until i pushed it on her
20:36 <Banana_Man> ok so can we agree to wait until tomorrow after we both have a chance to speak with Van and then talk more?
20:36 <Zanee> Do you think the Times & League should be closed down? Do you honestly think you can rebuild the entire community and end the extremely long hiatus, or do you agree with everybody else because most of the community is banned and it lacks any of the real fun anymore?
20:37 <Zanee> Tomorrow is a Monday and I have midterms all week. I do not believe tomorrow is a good time for nearly anybody.
20:37 <Banana_Man> I have great memories and I do hear your side in this to
20:39 <Zanee> Okay then, thank you for stating that
20:39 <Banana_Man> No I do not think the TCCL can come back. I do however think Van has done a lot a work and we have new sign ups and interest so maybe it could work for the times.
20:40 <Zanee> i'm going to have to talk to van about this then.
20:40 <Zanee> also, if you would like to check out inzane chatting sometime and come back to the community, you might be welcomed back if you continue to be reasonable in this
20:41 <Banana_Man> I do think talking with her is best. Listen I want to be honest here with you ok
20:42 <Zanee> say whatever you'd like. i'm not the one who has anything to lose here
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by dOCTor Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:51 pm

lol 69% - shot -

he just keeps TALK TO VAN VAN BLAHALBLAH he did that to me too
dOCTor
dOCTor

http://www.donothas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:51 pm

20:44 <Banana_Man> I apprecaite everyones hard work in the past as well as what Van is helping me with now. She has been working hard and I do think the times may still have some life in it. Will it be as awesome as when you all worked on it, I don't know but if Van wants to try then I want to help her with that.
20:44 <Zanee> It's just that it really isn't the TTC Times anymore
20:45 <Zanee> it's missing so many key elements... i don't want to sound like an egomaniac so i won't say anything about what i did but mummy, diddy, ryan, etc.
20:46 <Zanee> all of us are gone off of ttc and that's just such a hard hit to the old lineup and the latest generations of ttc as i was still not banned weren't really that successful in being cool
20:46 <Banana_Man> Ok well maybe we can change the name to start fresh? Kind of like retire the old times. what do you think? We could reset the issue count also?
20:46 <Zanee> you might as well start your own newsletter then
20:47 <Zanee> i'd like the times to be posted with a final issue worked on by everybody who made it great, and all of you guys unbanned can have a jab at posting parts of it ;D
20:48 <Banana_Man> I would need to ask Van her thoughts and get approval from the mods on that
20:48 <Zanee> you don't exactly need approval from the mods to close the newsletter and post a final issue
20:48 <Zanee> it's not endorsed by the mods and never has been
20:49 <Zanee> i can tell you now there's no way you can take the times and change it's name and act like it's still the times without being looked at like the one who blew it all in the former community...it just won't work, man
20:49 <Banana_Man> I mean for old staff to do articles since they are not a part of the site any longer I would want to make sure they approve of them posting still.
20:49 <Zanee> i always wrote articles when banned
20:50 <Zanee> i don't see the issue with that
20:50 <Banana_Man> ok did not know that thanks for telling me
20:50 <Zanee> you're welcome. trust me, you learn things when aust is the one "getting you approval" to pm a ttct newsletter to staff haha
20:51 <Banana_Man> I will talk to van see what she says, you talk with her when you can to and get back to me when you have the time. Good luck on your mid terms.
20:52 <Zanee> thank you, and please be aware that while van's opinion will count in this, the outcome is likely not going to be pretty unless both are shut down. i'd be perfectly fine with you guys taking the work you have done and starting a new newsletter though, as in to usher in a new generation
20:52 <Zanee> the ttc times, though, is seeing it's last days. a last issue would be a nice finishing touch
20:52 <Zanee> i'm not telling you all that work has to go without reason
20:52 <Zanee> mine did for me but don't want that to happen to you guys c:
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by dOCTor Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 pm

..... Angry
dOCTor
dOCTor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaleb Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:00 pm

typical conversation with Banana Man de ja vu!
Jaleb
Jaleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by EMILY. Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:05 pm

20:28 <Banana_Man> Ok I agree the TCCL has run its course, I have actually been saying that for a long time now

Have you now Mr. I-Can-Fix-Anything?
EMILY.
EMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 pm

em get your bootie on steam
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Jigglypuff Daddy wrote:http://qkme.me/35s3s2
copied my work.
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigglypuff Daddy Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Diddypoos wrote:
copied my work.
nope it's mine. ask debbie. or jaleb. or anyone else who was on steam.
Jigglypuff Daddy
Jigglypuff Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Diddypoos wrote:
copied my work.
but machop posted it before you on steam
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:58 pm

he seems to be acting so important. it's a fucking toontown fan newsletter!
Mummy
Mummy

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddammit Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Mummy wrote:he seems to be acting so important. it's a fucking toontown fan newsletter!
You tell him, Mommy!
By the way, got a spare lego?
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:35 pm

I asked Banana if I could be CL (since slier got banned and I just wanted to try and see what would happen if I asked) and of course he didn't reply (asked 2 days ago).
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by dOCTor Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:15 am

Nameless wrote:I asked Banana if I could be CL (since slier got banned and I just wanted to try and see what would happen if I asked) and of course he didn't reply (asked 2 days ago).
I can take care of that when I get unabanned. Its simple - Pm The batleth XD
dOCTor
dOCTor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum