tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GAME] Hate on the game, then Compliment on it

4 posters

Go down

[GAME] Hate on the game, then Compliment on it Empty [GAME] Hate on the game, then Compliment on it

Post by Goddammit Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Basically, 1 person compliments, next person hates, 1 person compliments, the other hates etc etc etc.
I think it mainly works because there's a lot of stuff to like about it and a lot of stuff to hate about it.

EXAMPLE:
PERSON 1:
This is good because *******
This is bad because *******
This is good because *******
This is bad because **** *******
I disagree with that because **** ******* ********
This is bad because ******
This is good because *** *** ***
I agree with that because ******** ***

And goes on.

I start the first post with HATE

It has a horrible community, especially toontown fanon, ewww.
Goddammit
Goddammit

Back to top Go down

[GAME] Hate on the game, then Compliment on it Empty Re: [GAME] Hate on the game, then Compliment on it

Post by Inzanedude Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 pm

you DO realize like nearly no one here gives any of their valuable fucks about toontown nowadays, right?...
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

[GAME] Hate on the game, then Compliment on it Empty Re: [GAME] Hate on the game, then Compliment on it

Post by SuperSeth 5000 Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Inzanedude wrote:you DO realize like nearly no one here gives any of their valuable fucks about toontown nowadays, right?...

I agree!
SuperSeth 5000
SuperSeth 5000

Location : Good ol' Pennsylvania; home of the shittiest roads in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Toontown is good because....

I got nothing.
Nameless
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum