tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.
tncrumpets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparation for departure of TTC

+9
Nameless
EMILY.
Mummy
Sunny
Bark The Polar Bear
Mike
Diddypoos
Jigglypuff Daddy
Inzanedude
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Preparation for departure of TTC - Page 3 Empty Re: Preparation for departure of TTC

Post by Mummy Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm

why did mods delete the entire thread, anyway? the only offences were ones that could be simply edited out :/
Mummy
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Preparation for departure of TTC - Page 3 Empty Re: Preparation for departure of TTC

Post by Bubsy Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:51 pm

They are dumba'sses
Bubsy
Bubsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:42 am

Inzanedude wrote:why did mods delete the entire thread, anyway? the only offences were ones that could be simply edited out :/
because when they're not having bumsex with animals in star trek costumes they're making stupid decisions.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 am

Tomothy wrote:
Inzanedude wrote:why did mods delete the entire thread, anyway? the only offences were ones that could be simply edited out :/
because when they're not having bumsex with animals in star trek costumes they're making stupid decisions.
tbh i wouldn't actually be surprised if they really did that o:
Mummy
Mummy

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smart Tickles Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:17 am

Under most circumstances I don't post here these days, but Zane, you went down like a rebel in a dictatorship. May it lead to more.
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 am

Hewwo 'Smart'
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Smart Tickles Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:28 am

Raven wrote:Hewwo 'Smart'
lol mod is viewing your thread
Smart Tickles
Smart Tickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddypoos Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 am

Lol
Diddypoos
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post by Inzanedude Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:59 am

Smarticles wrote:Under most circumstances I don't post here these days, but Zane, you went down like a rebel in a dictatorship. May it lead to more.
oh so you came to say hello for this circumstance So :> works on forum

If that's a good thing which I think it is then thank you, and I hope TTC has gotten the message right now.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum